Nov 2, 2009

ecca's irthday :)


So, whilst here in the USA, I got to be with Becca to celebrate her birthday. The whole family came over and it was a jolly o' time.

I was playing with my cousins and my niece, so I had little knowledge of what was gifted and what went on, but I did see that Becca got a new iPod... well, actually... I went with Mama to go pick it out :-P

Anyway...
I gave her her first pair of TOMS Shoes... not classic style, but TOMS nonetheless. Ask her to show you them.

See all the photos here:
Becca's Birthday

By the way...
You can download the full resolution versions of any of my photos by clicking "All Sizes" above every photo (after you click to see one)... then, to download the full resolution, click "Original" at the top and go wild :-P
All of that is provided to you for free... so please use it!!!!!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment